At KLJ, we have a vested interest in personal, financial and professional health. Our competitive benefits and compensation program helps employees achieve their goals.
Health and Wellness
Employees can select from a range of health, life and disability plans to create customized coverage. An Employee Wellness Program encourages healthy habits throughout our company including providing healthy snacks, fitness challenges and health-related seminars and resources. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to employees and their families at no cost and includes counseling and referral services.
- 401(k) – Individual investment
- 401(k) – Company match
- Profit sharing
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Illness Leave
KLJ understands the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and provides paid holidays, vacation time and illness leave.
KLJ is a living company committed to lifelong learning. Additional benefits include:
- Tuition Assistance Plan (TAP) is designed to encourage lifelong learning and professional development. Employees may be eligible for tuition reimbursement for job-related coursework.
- Young Professionals Development Program (YPDP) is an intensive development program aimed at training and growing KLJ’s future leaders organically within our organization.
- Motivation, Abilities and Professional Development (MAP Process) allows employees the opportunity to create a career plan, establish goals and discuss opportunities to contribute to the company’s goals and objectives.
- Employees are encouraged to join and be active members of professional society memberships in their respected areas. Employees may be reimbursed for fees and expenses related to memberships.
- KLJ encourages employees to obtain licenses, registrations and certificates within their area of expertise. We assist employees in obtaining and maintaining licenses and registrations and recognize the achievement throughout the company.
- Employees are encouraged to attend and participate in conferences and seminars furthering professional and personal growth. Associated costs may be reimbursed by the company.
- Diverse, in-house training is available throughout all office locations and provides technical and professional development training and seminars.
- Reading groups allow employees to collaborate and build relationships internally, furthering personal growth within our company.