creating networks without boundaries
We believe in creating networks without boundaries. Our expertise is focused in several areas which include network planning and design, telecommunication engineering, and network management services to seamlessly connect you with businesses across the nation. Our team utilizes the latest technology and project management techniques to make sure that your communication solutions are ready for the future.
Select a Service
Our experience in strategic planning and long-range facilities assures you stay connected, allowing your business to connect and maintain vital operations.
- Strategic Planning
- Long-range Facility and Work Plans
- Market Study Analysis
- Business Case / Business Plan Development
- Financing Acquisition Support
- Network Audits and System Benchmarking
- Process Development
- RUS Loan, Grant Planning, and Applications
We assist in developing and building a network solution that suits your communication needs. Utilizing the latest networking techniques blended with a deep understanding of planning and design, we help you stay connected.
- LAN, WAN, VoIP Engineering and PBX Design
- Storage and Security Technology
- Wireless Networking Design
- 24/7 Network and System Support
- Service Rate and Configuration Analysis
- Vertical Integration of Existing Technology
- Decision Path and Vendor Selection Advisement
We create infrastructure that integrates seamlessly with global networks, local back-office, and support systems. By understanding the intricacies of modern networks, we work with you to find the best solution.
- Buildings and Facilities
- Packet Networks
- Switching and Routing Systems
- Transport and Support
- Outside Plant Systems (FTTP, copper, wireless)
- Signaling Networks
- Mobile and Fixed Wireless Systems
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Engineering
- Open Networking Design and Engineering
By partnering with our team of technical experts, we help you plan, manage, and coordinate your project from start to finish.
- Records Management (CADD, GIS, Network Engineer)
- Grounding System Audit
- Contract and Construction Management
- Project Management
- Right-of-Way, Environmental, and Site Acquisition
- Construction Observation
- Conformance Testing
- Work Order Inspection / Certification
- Network Translation and Monitoring
- IT Support and Maintenance Contracts
- Network Management Support
- Router and Server Configurations
- IP Security and VoIP Audits
Additional services you may need for your project:
Aviation | Cultural Resources | Environmental | Funding Resources | Land Development | Oil & Gas | Power | Public Works | Right-of-Way | Structural | Survey | Transportation | Water
Casper Rawlins Broadband Fiber Line
The Casper Area Economic Development Alliance (CAEDA) in Wyoming, commissioned KLJ to determine and document the need for a high-speed broadband fiber line connecting the communities of Rawlins and Casper, WY.
Dakota Carrier Network
After completing a next-generation Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) based medium haul statewide transport network for Dakota Carrier Network (DCN), KLJ designed and helped deploy metro-fiber facilities to connect DCN customers to the core network.
VIEW MORE PROJECTS HERE: